Centrifugal sieve: Lowest down-time in the industry
Centrifugal sieve is to separate the fine fiber (pulp) from the starch slurry which is widely used in big and middle-sized starch factories for the extraction of starch.
This centrifugal sieve is made of high grade stainless steel with a special treatment on the surface which makes it oil resistant and dirt proof. The rotating basket which is calibrated by the dynamic balance precision of the authoritative organization ensures a stable operation. The surface of the sieve is refined by a special panel, beautiful and durable. With a big processing capacity, appropriate power allocation, easy installation, the equipment is a perfect combination of Sino-Food Machinery and international advanced technology.
Advantages of centrifugal sieve:
(1) Motor of lower placement for better stability;
(2) Applying stainless steel compound wedge wire plate for higher efficiency.
(3) Completely closed combination structure, no intermediate tanks needed for starch centrifugal sieve;
(4) No dead corner, resulting in no bacteria and conforming to food hygienic requirements;
Technical parameter of centrifugal sieve
|Main technical parameter|
Centrifugal sieve can applied in following starch production line:
(1) Potato starch production line
(2) Sweet potato starch production line
(3) Cassva starch production line
(4) Corn starch production line
Leave a Message About Centrifugal sieve
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
Leave a message