Description of rasping mill
The rasping mill is widely used in potato starch processing industry for potato/cassava crushing. Potatoes/cassavas spin into the gap of stator and rotor in which it is crushed into granules and the uniformity starch slurry falls into the basin via the sieve.
Structure of rasping mill
Advantages of rasping mill
1.Stainless steel material design, clean and hydiene
2.Inner fully stainless steel,compact structure
3.Easy and safe to operate
4.Special material make the saw blade high rigidity and durablity
5.High rorating speed, even and fine rasping effect, high starch dissociation
Main technical specification of rasping mill
|Main shaft rotating speed(t/min)||2100||2100|
|Drum diameter (mm)||∅840||∅900|
|Drum width (mm)||350||500|
|Motor power (KW)||110||160|
Application of rasping mill
The rasping mill is used to crush/grind the potato and cassava into starch slurry and granules.
1.Potato starch production line
2.Sweet potato starch production line
3.Cassava starch production line
Leave a Message About Rasping mill
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
Leave a message