Introduction of vacuum dehydrator
Application of vacuum dehydrator :Vacuum dehydrator is widely used for the starch dehydration in medicine, food, chemical engineering and other industries.
All the equipment made of high quality stainless steel, rotating drum speed can frequency control. Cleaning of the drum is using intermittent automatic flushing. Filter slot equipped with paddle stirrer to prevent starch deposition. And our vacuum dehydrator is equipped with continuously adjustable level control. Dewatering machine is pneumatic controlled scraping blade discharging and the scraper is made of high hardness alloy.
The Vacuum dehydrator absorbs the domestic and foreign advanced technology, stable, compact structure, low energy consumption, cover small area, work performance is good, high dewatering rate, no noise, convenient operation and maintenance, and is the ideal choice for large and medium-sized starch production enterprise.
Advantages of vacuum dehydrator:
(1) Adopts pneumatic scraper, scrape layer uniform and stability;
(2) Filter tank is equipped with automatic agitator, prevent starch sank to the bottom;
(3) Starch dewatering effect is good, has realized automatic discharging, reduce the labor intensity;
(4) Working without noise, stable work, work good continuity, easy to operate.
Technical parameter of vacuum dehydrator:
Vacuum dehydrator can applied in following starch production line:
(1) Potato starch production line
(2) Sweet potato starch production line
(3) Cassva starch production line
(4) Corn starch production line
(5) Wheat starch production line
Leave a Message About Vacuum dehydrator
- How to process cassava in Nigeria by the modern cassava processing machine？
- How long does it take to process cassava in Nigeria?
- Selection basis of automatic cassava starch processing machine
- The various value products can be made from cassava
- Processing technology in cassava flour: dry technology VS. wet technology
- How does a flash dryer work ?
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
Leave a message