1. Drum washer overview
The rotary drum washer is mainly used in the production of starch, potato flour to wash the raw material.
The drum washer works according to the principle of countercurrent washing. The material flows from the inlet to the outlet along the twisted bar while the water in the rinse bath flows in the converse direction. Such movement can eliminate the sand and mud effectively.
2. Structure and principle of drum washer
The drum washer is comprised of frame, major axis, rolling container, twisted bar, rinse bath and driving medium. The drum washer structure is simple and reasonable with a lower breakage rate and water consumption.
The material moves forward along the twisted bar to the outlet where the hopper brings the cleaned material to the conveying belt and then to the next step.
Technical parameter of drum washer:
|Model||Output (kg/h)||Power (kw)||Outer size (mm)|
|QZL50||3000||1.5||4000 x 500 x 600|
|QZL60||4000||2.2||4500 x 520 x 620|
|QZL70||5000||3||5000 x 600 x 700|
Drum washer can applied in following starch production line:
(1) Potato starch production line
(2) Sweet potato starch production line
(3) Cassva starch production line
Leave a Message About Drum washer
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
Leave a message