1. Drum washer overview
The rotary drum washer is mainly used in the production of starch, potato flour to wash the raw material.
The drum washer works according to the principle of countercurrent washing. The material flows from the inlet to the outlet along the twisted bar while the water in the rinse bath flows in the converse direction. Such movement can eliminate the sand and mud effectively.
2. Structure and principle of drum washer
The drum washer is comprised of frame, major axis, rolling container, twisted bar, rinse bath and driving medium. The drum washer structure is simple and reasonable with a lower breakage rate and water consumption.
The material moves forward along the twisted bar to the outlet where the hopper brings the cleaned material to the conveying belt and then to the next step.
Technical parameter of drum washer:
|Model||Output (kg/h)||Power (kw)||Outer size (mm)|
|QZL50||3000||1.5||4000 x 500 x 600|
|QZL60||4000||2.2||4500 x 520 x 620|
|QZL70||5000||3||5000 x 600 x 700|
Drum washer can applied in following starch production line:
(1) Potato starch production line
(2) Sweet potato starch production line
(3) Cassva starch production line
Leave a Message
- Tips on choose cassava flour processing machine manufacturer
- How to make tapioca flour from cassava？
- How is starch extracted from cassava? How does modern cassava starch processing equipment work?
- How to dry cassava starch for processing cassava into starch?
- What is the price of cassava starch processing machine?
- What is the price of flash dryer for cassava flour/starch？
- How to buy suitable cassava flour processing machine to start cassava flour business?
- How to make cassava starch at home? Handmade & Mechanical production
Leave a message