Description of rasping mill
The rasping mill is widely used in potato starch processing industry for potato/cassava crushing. Potatoes/cassavas spin into the gap of stator and rotor in which it is crushed into granules and the uniformity starch slurry falls into the basin via the sieve.
Structure of rasping mill
Advantages of rasping mill
1.Stainless steel material design, clean and hydiene
2.Inner fully stainless steel,compact structure
3.Easy and safe to operate
4.Special material make the saw blade high rigidity and durablity
5.High rorating speed, even and fine rasping effect, high starch dissociation
Main technical specification of rasping mill
|Main shaft rotating speed(t/min)||2100||2100|
|Drum diameter (mm)||∅840||∅900|
|Drum width (mm)||350||500|
|Motor power (KW)||110||160|
Application of rasping mill
The rasping mill is used to crush/grind the potato and cassava into starch slurry and granules.
1.Potato starch production line
2.Sweet potato starch production line
3.Cassava starch production line
Leave a Message
- How is starch extracted from cassava? How does modern cassava starch processing equipment work?
- How to dry cassava starch for processing cassava into starch?
- What is the price of cassava starch processing machine?
- What is the price of flash dryer for cassava flour/starch？
- How to buy suitable cassava flour processing machine to start cassava flour business?
- How to make cassava starch at home? Handmade & Mechanical production
- How to start a cassava flour processing factory in Nigeria？
- Most asked questions about cassava starch processing machine
Leave a message