3D running video of tapioca starch processing machine
The 3D running video above shows you the process of making tapioca starch in detail.
The main machines required for the production of tapioca starch include: belt conveyor, dry sieve, paddle washing machine, cutting machine, rasper, centrifuge sieve, fine fiber sieve, desander, hydrocyclone station, peeler centrifuge, flash dryer, sifter sieve, and packing machine.
The processing steps of cassava starch are as bellow:
1. Transport cassava into feeding hopper, then convey cassava to dry sieve and paddle washing machine to remove impurities.
2. Cut and crush the cassava to release starch.
3. Separate the fiber and starch slurry, extract tapioca starch.
4. Dehydrate and dry the wet starch.
5. Sift out large particles by using a sifter sieve and pack produced tapioca starch for storage.
Feel free to contact us for more information, we’re online 24 hours a day.