How to make corn starch ?
How to make corn starch
The brief description of how to make corn starch:
First clean corn granilues to prepare for processing. The cleaned corn is then is immersed in a solution of sulfurous acid to faciliate milling operation. And next is the wet milling separation. Then the milled corn starch is dehydrated and dried into desired quality. In the process of how to make corn starch, by-products recycling is also important for it add values for corn.
The key step of how to make corn starch is the wet millling separation of corn:
Soaking is the first step of wet millling. Under normal circumstances, the corn kernels are soaking in an aqueous solution of sulfuric acid at a concentration of 0.2-0.3%, maintained at a temperature of 48-55 ° C and soaking for 60-72 hours to complete the soaking operation. Then the soaked, softened corn is broken and the germ is separated for how to make corn starch.
After crushing and separating the germ, the crushed slurry contains a large amount of starch components, which are still in a state of being combined with proteins, fibers, etc., so it need to be finely ground to maximize the separation of starch and protein and cellulose for how to make corn starch.
After the fiber separation, gluten separation, and the exclusion of soluble substances, a pure starch emulsion suspension is obtained. After dehydration and drying, the powdery corn starch is obtained.
Leave a Message About How to make corn starch ?
- What vegetables are starches ?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- What is potato starch used for?
- How does cassava starch production line works ?
Leave a message