How to make cassava starch?
Doing Company is specialized in researching and developing cassava starch production technology, with a long history for starch production, we constantly update the production process of cassava starch. Therefore we are professional about the answer for the question how to make cassava starch.
1. Cleaning and washing
For the question of how to make cassava starch, firstly the raw material fresh cassava is delivery to dry sieve through scrape board to get the result of decontamination and cleaning. Then it is transported into paddle washing machine to wash away sand, dirt, soil and other impurities. Then through a paddle-washing slot, material is sent to crush section.
Process for how to make cassava starch
As the most important step for how to make cassava starch, crushing serves to breaking the cell of cassava to release as much starch as possible. DOING rasper adopts advanced international technology whose breaking rate is more than 94%.
3. Centrifugal extraction
The crushed material is sent to centrifugal sieve through pump to extract starch and separate cassava residues for how to make cassava starch. Centrifugal sieve group are 4 or 5 stages, the front stages is to extract starch and the last stage is to dewater the cassava residue. The whole stage adopts countercurrent washing to get the best results and saving water. Cassava residue is sent out of workshop after separation of residue slurry for further processing.
Cassava crushing machine
4. Hydrocyclone refining
Starch slurry reaches starch hydrocyclone group to refine starch. For how to make cassava starch, 18 stages hydrocyclone is usually adopted for cassava starch and is divided into three functional areas, which are starch washing, recycling and concentration area. The concentration of starch discharged from the last stage can reach 23Be. And protein is less than 0.1% which is the guarantee of starch whiteness.
Dehydration section follows the refining section. Compared with other starch, it is more suitable for cassava starch to dewater by peeler centrifuge for how to make cassava starch. Moisture content of dewatered starch is 38~40%. Wet starch is sent to drying system.
6. Cassava starch drying
Starch drying adopts air-drying system. We add some automatic controlling equipment to the system to control the volume of hot intaking gas and feeding through measuring the temperature of exhausting gas for how to make cassava starch. Thus the stable temperature and moderate feeding volume can be assured to guarantee starch quality.
Dried starch reaches sieving system. High efficiency cooling starch sifter is used to cool starch and get the best starch viscosity.
7. Final starch sieving
Sieved starch now reaches to packing section. We adopt automatic packer that is controlled by computer for how to make cassava starch. Because of its full-seal operation, there is no powder dust in packing shop. It is the desired packing equipment for starch plant.
Leave a Message About How to make cassava starch?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- What is potato starch used for?
- How does cassava starch production line works ?
- Sweet potato production technology for starch
- How to make cassava starch from cassava roots ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
- What is the potato starch drying machine working process ?
- Isolation of starch from cassava process
- How to remove starch from sweet potatoes ？
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to store sweet potatoes for winter ?
- Potato starch processing plant layout - water and electricity configuration
- What's the price of potato peeler machine? commercial potato peeler machine price
- Sweet potato starch processing in the Philippines
Leave a message