How to peel cassava root quickly and conveniently？
Cassava, also known yuca or manioc. It is long brown root with hard skin and white flesh. The uses of cassava are very wide. Cassava can be used as food, and directly cooked into bread, biscuits and cakes, etc. It can also be used for industrial processing: starch extraction, cassava flour production and garri production.
Fresh cassava (also known yuca or manioc)
If you are cooking cassava at home by yourself. Unprocessed cassava skins are very hard and peeling cassava can be a challenge. In order to peel the cassava quickly and conveniently, you need to prepare a sharp and slender knife.
First you use the sharp and slender knife to cut off both ends of the cassava, and then cut the cassava into sections. Pick up a section of cassava and use your knife to cut the cassava skin until the knife touches the cassava pulp. Then use the knife to scrape one side of the cut gap, you will find that the cassava skin begins to fall off. Next, continue to scrape the cassava peel with knife while rotating the cassava, the cassava peel will be removed. The other cassava sections use the same method.
Steps to peeled cassava
If you want to peel cassava in industrial processing, Henan Jinrui recommends you to use professional cassava peeling machine. Because the cassava peeling machine is highly automated and labor-saving, and has high peeling efficiency. In order to meet different processing needs, Henan Jinrui can provide you with two types of machines to peel cassava root.
The first one is cassava peeling machine
Cassava peeling machine is widely used in garri production. Because the high degree of automation saves time and manpower , and it can greatly reduce the impurities in cassava and make the cassava easier to be processed. The function of the cassava peeling machine is to remove the outer skin and skin cutin of the cassava. The cassava peeling machine uses friction to peel cassava, and the peeling rate reaches more than 95%. Therefore, it is an ideal choice for cassava processing plants.
High efficiency and automated cassava peeling machine
The second one is paddle washing machine
The paddle washing machine is widely used in starch extraction and cassava flour production. It has always been used as cassava washing machine. If you need, Henan Jinrui can increase the peeling function for you. After adding the peeling function, the paddle washing machine can not only wash the cassava but also peel the cassava. The paddle washing machine adopts the principle of countercurrent washing, which has a good washing effect and will not damage the cassava.
Paddle washing machine used for peeling and washing cassava
The above are two ways to peel cassava. Henan Jinrui can provide you with cassava peeling machines for industrial processing. If you need, please contact us.
- What are the advantages of automatic sweet potato starch processing machines?
- What is the potato starch production process ?
- How to make garri? What garri processing machines are needed?
- What's the starch processing equipment price?
- How to choose garri dewatering machine used in garri production?
- How to peel cassava root quickly and conveniently？
- What is the difference between sweet potato starch and sweet potato flour?
- What starch dewatering machine is used in the sweet potato starch production？
- Which cassava grinding machines is used for cassava starch processing?
- How about potato starch making machine in China?
- How about the efficiency of the cassava starch refining machine hydrocyclone?
- How much is the starch refining machine hydrocyclone of Henan Jinrui?
- Welcome you to inspect the new cassava grating machine of Doing Holdings-Henan Jinrui
- Why choose Doing Holdings- Henan Jinrui's garri processing equipment?
- The cassava starch market is promising and its size is continuously developing rapidly