The video of garri processing machine
Garri is an important product of cassava processing and is very popular in West and Central Africa because it is cheaper than other carbohydrate sources, especially rice and corn. Traditional garri processing is usually hand-made or using self-made simple equipment, which is not only inefficient, high in waste rate, but also produces garri with low quality and cannot meet modern food quality requirements. Therefore, modern mechanized garri processing plant production began to replace traditional manual production.
Garri processing is generally divided into cleaning, peeling, grinding, dehydration and frying. The garri processing plant required mainly includes dry sieve, paddle washing machine, cassava peeler, cassava grater, hydraulic press and garri fryer.
Leave a Message
- 20TPH tapioca starch processing plant installed in Indonesia
- DOING potato starch processing plant installed in India
- DOING second time install cassava processing factory in Nigeria!
- Tanzania cassava flour processing factory turnkey project
- Jiaozuo 25TPH processing capacity potato starch processing plant
- Potato starch drying machine delivery to Ukraine client
- Cassava starch production plant installed in Cambodia
- Potato starch manufacturing plant project report
- Cassava starch production in Nigeria
- Finished installation cassava starch plant for Ghana clients
Leave a message