What are starches ?
Starches are complex carbohydrates. Plants form starches by stringing together large numbers of sugar molecules. However, unlike sugars, starches do not taste sweet. Once they go through the digestive process, they can raise blood sugar levels, although not as quickly as sugars do, since they take longer to digest. One type of starch, called resistant starch, acts more like dietary fiber and is usually classified as such, since it cannot be digested in the small intestine and is instead partially digested by bacteria in the large intestine. Small amounts of resistant starch are found in some vegetables, breads and cooked cereals and pastas.
Leave a Message About What are starches ?
- What is potato starch production process?
- What is the process of potato starch production plant ?
- How starch is made from cassava?
- How potato starch is made?
- Sweet potato production technology for starch
- How to produce potato starch?
- How to extract starch from potato？
- How to extract potato starch from fresh potato ?
- How to make sweet potato starch?
- How to extract starch from sweet potato ?
Leave a message