What's the cassava starch uses?
Cassava Starch Uses:
Fillers in tablets and other pharmaceutical products
Syrup concentrate in soft drinks and canned foods
Binding agent in processed foods
Bakery and confectionary
Thickeners in soups, baby food
Sweeteners in the production of glucose, maltose and fructose.
In the none-food sector cassava starch is used in the production of adhesives, corrugated cardboard, paper, textiles, building materials, laundry etc.
Starch processing line-Hydrocyclone
Leave a Message About What's the cassava starch uses?
- What vegetables are starches ?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- What is potato starch used for?
- How does cassava starch production line works ?
Leave a message