What is fructose syrup ?
Fructose Syrup also called High Fructose Syrup or heterogeneous Syrup, it is enzymatic saccharification starch by glucose isomerase part of glucose, fructose it is a mixture of sugar syrup produced from fructose syrup production line.
Fructose syrup biggest advantage is that contain a considerable number 42 percent to 90 percent of fructose, thus in the sweet characteristic with other sweeteners on common use, and with advantageous synergistic effect, which can improve the taste of food and beverage, reduce the bitter taste and smell. Fructose syrup and sucrose use together, can make it sweetness increased by 20% ~ 30%. Fructose syrup and sweet element, cyclamates also have synergic. Fructose syrup near the main composition and properties of natural fruit juice, with fruit flavours. Flavour feeling, taste sweetness, and sucrose thicker than cool and refreshing feeling.
Compared with sugar and beet sugar, fructose syrup is high, easy to ferment, solubility of chemical stability and good thermal stability, big osmotic pressure, moisture absorption and moisturizing strong sexual advantages. In beverages food production has replaced the trend of sucrose, as food and beverage makings of new it food candy grape syrup more and more recognized by people and attention, especially "synergistic, cold sweet and refreshing" features, highly popular drink factory.
Corn fructose syrup production line
Now our company has new technology can produce the fructose syrup from corn or rice directly in our fructose syrup production line, do not need produce the starch first. The main equipment during the fructose syrup processing is as below:
(1) Starch milk adjustment
Fructose syrup production line
Henan Doing Company can supply the complete fructose sryup production line machinery and fructose syrup production equipment for trunkery project according to your demand.
Leave a Message About What is fructose syrup ?
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- Isolation of starch from cassava process
- What vegetables are starches ?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to maintain cassava processing equipment ?
- Factors affecting the yield of sweet potato starch for sweet potato starch processing
- What is the cost of cassava processing equipment ?
- How to improve cassava grating machine working efficiency for cassava processing ?
- How to maintain dewatering screw press ?
Leave a message