How to extract gluten from flour by machine?
Gluten extract machine
The gluten also called seitan or wheat gluten is the protein of the wheat . Gluten is made by washing wheat flour dough with water until all the starch granules have been removed . The traditional or home made method for extract gluten from wheat flour by hand work, efficiency is very low . Now our company has the gluten extract machine can make whole process of extract gluten from wheat flour total mechanized .
The gluten extract machine can instead of human work to finish the dough making and dough washing gluten extraction all process. The gluten extract machine make process gluten from wheat flour more easy with high efficiency.
Even the smaller gluten making machine also can process 250 kgs wheat flour per batch . The gluten extract machine can be made of 304 stainless steel material and carbon steel according to customer requirement .
Gluten extract machine made of two kind material
The gluten extract machine production process :
1. Mixing wheat flour and water in the gluten making machine to make the dough .
2. Wait for some minutes to let the gluten formed in the gluten extract machine.
3. Add water in the gluten extract machine for washing the dough until all the starch granules have been removed. This step usually need washing 4 or 5 times.
Leave a Message About How to extract gluten from flour by machine?
- What vegetables are starches ?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- What is potato starch used for?
- How does cassava starch production line works ?
- Doing Company celebrates Women's Day in 2019
- World potato starch production development prospect
- What is the cost of cassava processing equipment ?
- Cassava starch equipment ordered by Australian customer successfully delivered
- How to improve cassava grating machine working efficiency for cassava processing ?
Leave a message