How long does it take to process cassava in Nigeria?
Nigeria is the world's largest producer of cassava. For years, the cassava processing business is in full swing. So do you know how long does it take to process cassava in Nigeria?
First off know this: different final cassava products take different times. Cassava is mainly processed into cassava starch, cassava flour, garri and cassava chips, etc. If you process cassava by the machines, the shortest time is only 10 minutes.
Cassava is mainly processed into cassava starch, cassava flour, garri and cassava chips
If you want to process cassava into starch, these need to include steps: cassava cleaning, conveying, washing, cutting, milling, purifying, dewatering, final cassava starch drying, and packaging. The DOING' s new technology cassava processing line needs about 10 minutes, which will fully ensure cassava starch avoid oxidation. Compared to the manual method, it saves a lot of time and effort to make more profit for you.
It takes 10 minutes to process cassava starch
If you want to process cassava into high quality cassava flour, DOING's cassava processing machine adopts the wet method which means there is no need dry firstly. It should be cleaned and peeled before grinding. And then after grinding, it needs to dewater, mill the cassava flour cake, and then dry the wet cassava flour directly. The whole line needs around 15 minutes. It can ensure the efficiency and quality of high quality cassava flour.
It takes 15 minutes to process high quality cassava flour
If you want to process cassava into garri, It may need a long time. The traditional manual operation needs 2 or 3days fermentation. But if you process garri by machines, the fermentation required only 1 day and other processes are about 1 hour. It's so fast. Is it?
It takes 1 hour to process garri
If you want to process cassava chips. It is very easy to make chips. But drying needs longer time. Drying cassava chips by sun will need several days. It also depends on the weather. If you use cassava chips dryer, it is only around 1 hour.
With the development of science and technology, the days of thousands of workers toil in the field are gone. More and more automatic machines are replacing man's labour. Machines are used in cassava processing greatly save time. If you want to make more profit and pursuit of high quality and efficient cassava processing machine. Contact us and get a free price.
Leave a Message
- What's the cost of cassava peeling machine in Nigeria
- Most asked questions：TOP 3 questions (asked about cassava flour processing machine)
- Most asked questions about cassava starch processing machine
- What products can be made from cassava?
- How to process cassava in Nigeria by the modern cassava processing machine？
- How long does it take to process cassava in Nigeria?
- Selection basis of automatic cassava starch processing machine
- Processing technology in cassava flour: dry technology VS. wet technology
- How does a flash dryer work ?
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- The customer from Jamaica visits DOING cassava processing machine
- The Cassava Processing Industry in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- 5 sets of cassava cleaning machine dry sieves are shipped to Nigeria
- Henan DOING company will attend China Commodities Expo-Nigeria 2019 in Lagos, Nigeria
- Small scale cassava flour processing machine was delivered to the Democratic Republic of the Congo
Leave a message