How to produce tapioca syrup from fresh cassava ?
Tapioca syrup production plant
Tapioca syrup(also called glucose syrup) is a concentrated aqueous solution of glucose, maltose and other nutritive saccharides obtained from edible cassava starch. Depending on the proportion of the different sugars in the syrup, it may be specifically called a maltodextrin, high maltose syrup or high dextrose glucose syrup. “Glucose Syrup” is the standard industry term referring to a mixed syrup containing glucose, maltose and a range of maltodextrins of different sizes.
The tapioca syrup production process is divided into two section: first section is making cassava starch cassava first , the second section is making tapioca syrup from cassava starch .This technology could yield economic and social benefits to the farmers who produce the cassava, entrepreneurs who produce the tapioca syrup, as well as the end-users.
Tapioca syrup production plant
The tapioca syrup production process detail description as below :
1. Cassava starch making of tapioca syrup production process
The cassava starch production line can produce high quality cassava starch from cassava automaticly, then the cassava starch will be used for making tapioca syrup .
2. Starch milk adjustment of tapioca syrup production process
Starch milk coming from starch plant is adjusted to DS28-32% and proper pH and temperature. Or mix the dry starch with water to reach above condition for next section.
3.Liquefaction of tapioca syrup production process
Starch milk is sent to buffer tank then liquefied by jet cooker with the aid of enzyme.
4. Saccharification of tapioca syrup production process
The liquefied material is sent to enzyme saccharification tank for reaction. After being kept in holding tube the required DE value of the glucose will be reached. Then the material is sent to flash for cooling then to the neutralization tank for suitable pH value.
5. Filtration and decoloring of tapioca syrup production process
Tapioca syrup is cleaned by removing the protein and other foreign items in rotary vacuum filter and filter press. Active carbon is needed for decoloring at proper temperature.
6. Ion exchange of tapioca syrup production process
Tiny foreign items and bad odor is removed via ion exchanger. This equipment is used for high quality product.
7. Evaporation of tapioca syrup production process
Leave a Message About How to produce tapioca syrup from fresh cassava ?
- What vegetables are starches ?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- What is potato starch used for?
- How does cassava starch production line works ?
- Doing Company celebrates Women's Day in 2019
- World potato starch production development prospect
- What is the cost of cassava processing equipment ?
- Cassava starch equipment ordered by Australian customer successfully delivered
- How to improve cassava grating machine working efficiency for cassava processing ?
Leave a message