How to produce glucose syrup from tapioca starch?
The high demands for sugars and the development of enzymatic technology have increased the production of sweeteners, especially for glucose and fructose syrups. We need more glucose syrup from tapioca starch, corn starch, wheat starch etc. This work describe a technology for glucose syrup from tapioca starch using enzymes produced by double enzyme method.
Starch processing machine
How to glucose syrup from tapioca starch step 1- how to process tapioca starch milk?
1.Feeder & cleaning
The raw material fresh tapioca delivery to cage washer through scrape board to get the result of decontamination, cleaning and peel. Then through a paddle-washing slot, material is sent to crash section.
2.crushing and refining
The crashed material is sent to centrifugal sieve through pump to extract starch and separate tapioca residues. Centrifugal sieve group are 4 or 5 stages, the front stages is to extract starch and the last stage is to dewater the potato residue. The whole stage adopts countercurrent washing to get the best results and saving water. tapioca residue is sent out of workshop after separation of residue slurry for further processing.
Tapioca starch slurry reaches starch hydrocyclone group to refine starch. 18 stages hydrocyclone is usually adopted for cassava starch and is divided into three functional areas, which are starch washing, recycling and concentration area. The concentration of starch discharged from the last stage can reach 23Be.And protein is less than 0.1%.
Starch processing machine
How to glucose syrup from tapioca starch step 2- how to process glucose syrup from tapioca starch?
1 Mixing: The DS value of the starch that came from starch plant is adjusted to 28-32% and control a proper value of PH and temperature. Or adding a certain amount of water to achieve the above conditions then go to the next section.
2 Liquefaction and heating: Starch milk is sent to buffer tank then liquefied by jet cooker with the aid of enzyme.
3.Saccharification: The liquefied material keeps reaction for a certain time under the action of enzyme. The required DE value of the glucose will be produced. Then the material is sent to the enzyme killer to kill the enzyme.
4.Filtration and decolorization: Glucose gets through the filter to remove protein and other impurities, then at the appropriate temperature passes by active carbon to decoloring, finally send to filters to remove activated carbon and send to the next section.
5.Final production storage tank:Maintain the glucose syrup purity, easy transportation.
6.Evaporation: The glucose is totally cleaned through safety filter machine then sent to evaporator for concentrating to reach the required DS as final product.
Leave a Message About How to produce glucose syrup from tapioca starch?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- What is potato starch used for?
- How does cassava starch production line works ?
- Sweet potato production technology for starch
- How to make cassava starch from cassava roots ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
- What is the potato starch drying machine working process ?
- Isolation of starch from cassava process
- How to remove starch from sweet potatoes ？
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to store sweet potatoes for winter ?
- Potato starch processing plant layout - water and electricity configuration
- What's the price of potato peeler machine? commercial potato peeler machine price
- Sweet potato starch processing in the Philippines
Leave a message