Corn syrup production equipment
The old technolgy of corn syrup production equipment is using the corn starch as material, the newest technology of corn syrup production equipment can use the corn as raw material,no need convert starch firslty, then been corn syrup, can be took of sryup from corns or maize.
Corn syrup production equipment
Below is process of corn syrup production equipment, and all corn syrup production equipment function:
1. Maize/Corn flour making
(1) Maize selection (2)Remove Germ (3)Corn/maize flour making
2. Continuous spray liquefaction section in corn syrup production equipment
(1).Mixing slurry: Add thermostable amylase and water to flour, and mix them in mixing slurry tank
(2).Spray liquefaction: Heating all tanks by steam, then start Liquid ejectors and pumps. Delivery material continuously and evenly, and control flow by production capacity.Flash evaporate material in Laminar flow tank, and keep temperature. Observe liquefaction effect.
(3).High temperature treatment: Send passed material to the second Liquid ejector, and keep temperature.
(4).Carry slurry to buffer tank by pump.
(1).Filter protein and slag by Plate-and-frame filter press machine.
(2).Carry away protein and slag by Bottom slot for Plate-and-frame filter press machine.
(3).Syrup inflow buffer tanks, then be sent to next step by pump.
Plate frame filter press
Cooling syrup by Heat-exchanger, then send them to Saccharification tank (mixer and coil pipe are set in Saccharification tank. ) by Pumps., then add glucoamylase.
5.Decolorization section in corn syrup production
Carry passed syrup into Decolorization tanks(mixer and coil pipe are set in Saccharification tank.) by pump. Decolor by Activated carbon
6.Filtration section in corn syrup production
(1).Filter protein and Activated carbon by Plate-and-frame filter press machine.
(2).Carry away protein by Bottom slot for Plate-and-frame filter press machine
(3).Unclean syrup is sent to big buffer tanks by pump.
(4).Carry clean syrup into buffer tanks.
Ion exchange section
7. Ion exchange section
(1).Carry syrup into Ion exchange columns. Resin clean syrup in Ion exchange columns. Then carry clean syrup into buffer tanks.
(2).When Resin loses effect, stop carry syrup into Ion exchange columns, and change another Ion exchange column for work.
(3).Recover Resin: Using heat water to bush resin, then use acid fluid, and alkali fluid to bush Ion exchange columns till Resin has function.
Evaporate syrup by Triple-concentrate of evaporator and Single-concentrate of evaporator. When syrup concentration is OK, shut down steam and stop evaporation. And carry syrup to Final-product storage tanks by Pumps.
9.Final corn syrup It is generally recommended to use plastic buckets to install syrup and sealed.
All machines above are the function of corn syrup production equipment,with the development of morden technology,we can provide the advanced technology,that is converting the corn into the syrup directly.Then you can save many labour and cost.Of course,if you want to get the corn syrup from the corn starch,our engineer team also can provide you the feasibility program according to your demand for corn syrup production equipment.
Leave a Message About Corn syrup production equipment
- Cassava glucose production line
- Use corn directly making glucose syrup production equipment
- Rice glucose production line
- Maize glucose syrup processing line
- Corn syrup making machine
- Starch syrup making machine
- Rice syrup making machine
- Glucose syrup processing plant
- Maltose syrup production equipment
- Corn syrup production equipment
- How does a flash dryer work ?
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
Leave a message