Glucose syrup production line
Using the rice to make glucose, the traditional technology is that using rice to process into starch firstly, and then use the starch to convert the glucose;
While our technology, We use dry method to get rice flour firstly, and then use rice flour to get glucose. The technology is from Japan in 1992. Which has the same technology in Jtaly.
Glucose syrup production plant
Using our technology, It is Newest technology. There is NO environmental pollution. and you get also get the byproduct(Protein) to make the maximum profit.
The glucose syrup production line is using the corn or rice to produce the glucose syrup directly.
The glucose syrup production line production process is mixing the corn/rice flour with water, then hydrolysis the starch to liquid form , then saccharifying process to make the raw glucose syrup, then use actived carbon to decoloration of the glucose syrup, then use the ion exchange equipment to take out the cation and anion to get pure glucose syrup. At last, the evaporator machine of the glucose syrup production line will take out the water inside in the glucose syrup to get the final product to reach the requirement.
If there has any questions about the glucose syrup production line, please contact us freely. We will help you know more about the glucose syrup production line.
Leave a Message About Glucose syrup production line
- Cassava glucose production line
- Use corn directly making glucose syrup production equipment
- Rice glucose production line
- Maize glucose syrup processing line
- Corn syrup making machine
- Starch syrup making machine
- Rice syrup making machine
- Glucose syrup processing plant
- Maltose syrup production equipment
- Corn syrup production equipment
- How does a flash dryer work ?
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
Leave a message