Glucose syrup production line
(1) Starch milk adjustment: The DS value of the starch that came from starch plant is adjusted to 28-32% and control a proper value of PH and temperature. Or adding a certain amount of water to achieve the above conditions then go to the next section.
(2) Liquefaction: Starch milk is sent to buffer tank then liquefied by jet cooker with the aid of enzyme.
(3) Saccharification: The liquefied material keeps reaction for a certain time under the action of enzyme. The required DE value of the glucose will be produced. Then the material is sent to the enzyme killer to kill the enzyme.
(4) Filtration and decolorization: Glucose gets through the filter to remove protein and other impurities, then at the appropriate temperature passes by active carbon to decoloring, finally send to filters to remove activated carbon and send to the next section.
(5) Evaporation: The glucose is totally cleaned through safety filter machine then sent to evaporator for concentrating to reach the required DS as final product.
Leave a Message About Glucose syrup production line
- Syrup production line
- High maltose corn syrup production
- Annual 50,000 tons high fructose corn syrup production plant
- Production of glucose syrup from sweet potato
- Glucose syrup production equipment
- High fructose corn syrup production equipment
- Corn syrup production equipment
- Glucose syrup processing plant
- Glucose syrup manufacturing line
- Maltose syrup production equipment
Leave a message