Starch syrup making machine
1. Continuous spray liquefaction section
Main equipment: Mixing slurry tank, Liquid ejector, Laminar flow tank, Buffer tanks, pumps
(1).Mixing slurry: Add thermostable amylase and water to flour, and mix them in mixing slurry tank
(2).Spray liquefaction: Heating all tanks by steam, then start Liquid ejectors and pumps. Delivery material continuously and evenly, and control flow by production capacity.
Flash evaporate material in Laminar flow tank, and keep temperature. Observe liquefaction effect.
(3).High temperature treatment: Send passed material to the second Liquid ejector, and keep temperature.
(4).Carry slurry to buffer tank by pump.
Main euqipment: Plate-and-frame filter press machine, Bottom slot for Plate-and-frame filter press machine, Flow slot for Plate-and-frame filter press machine, Buffer tanks, Pumps.
(1).Filter protein and slag by Plate-and-frame filter press machine.
(2).Carry away protein and slag by Bottom slot for Plate-and-frame filter press machine.
(3).Syrup inflow buffer tanks, then be sent to next step by pump.
Main equipments: Heat-exchanger, Saccharification tank, Pumps
Cooling syrup by Heat-exchanger, then send them to Saccharification tank (mixer and coil pipe are set in Saccharification tank. ) by Pumps., then add glucoamylase
Main equipments: Activated carbon, Decolorization tanks, Pumps.
Carry passed syrup into Decolorization tanks(mixer and coil pipe are set in Saccharification tank.) by pump. Decolor by Activated carbon
Plate frame filter press
Main equipments: Plate-and-frame filter press machine, Bottom slot for Plate-and-frame filter press machine, Flow slot for Plate-and-frame filter press machine, Buffer tanks, Pumps.
(1).Filter protein and Activated carbon by Plate-and-frame filter press machine.
(2).Carry away protein by Bottom slot for Plate-and-frame filter press machine
(3).Unclean syrup is sent to big buffer tanks by pump.
(4).Carry clean syrup into buffer tanks.
Ion exchange column
6. Ion exchange section
Main equipments: Ion exchange columns, Buffer tanks, Acid tanks, Hot water storage tanks, Pumps
(1).Carry syrup into Ion exchange columns. Resin clean syrup in Ion exchange columns. Then carry clean syrup into buffer tanks.
(2).When Resin loses effect, stop carry syrup into Ion exchange columns, and change another Ion exchange column for work.
(3).Recover Resin: Using heat water to bush resin, then use acid fluid, and alkali fluid to bush Ion exchange columns till Resin has function.
Starch syrup making machine
Main equipments: Triple-concentrate of evaporator, Single-concentrate of evaporator, Final-product storage tanks, Pumps.
Evaporate syrup by Triple-concentrate of evaporator and Single-concentrate of evaporator. When syrup concentration is OK, shut down steam and stop evaporation. And carry syrup to Final-product storage tanks by Pumps.
Leave a Message About Starch syrup making machine
- Cassava glucose production line
- Use corn directly making glucose syrup production equipment
- Rice glucose production line
- Maize glucose syrup processing line
- Corn syrup making machine
- Starch syrup making machine
- Rice syrup making machine
- Glucose syrup processing plant
- Maltose syrup production equipment
- Corn syrup production equipment
- How to process cassava in Nigeria by the modern cassava processing machine？
- How long does it take to process cassava in Nigeria?
- Selection basis of automatic cassava starch processing machine
- The various value products can be made from cassava
- Processing technology in cassava flour: dry technology VS. wet technology
- How does a flash dryer work ?
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
Leave a message