Industrial air dryer machine
Air dryer machine is a continuous drying machine used for drying starch cakes by disintegrating wet cake into fine powder and dried by air dryer machine using hot air to form powder. The whole process of air drying is fully automatic requiring no handling or human involvement. The feed rate of air dryer machine is adjusted automatically as per the variation in moisture content in wet cake thereby achieving consistent product quality.
Air dryer machine
DOING air dryer machine is a new type of starch drying machine developed by Doing Company on the basis of introducing advanced foreign technology. The main characteristics of this flash dryer is as follows:
1. Wide range of applications. Suitable for drying of cassava starch, cassava flour, potato starch, sweet potato starch, corn starch, etc;
2. The air dryer machine has advanced technology, reasonable design, and compact structure;
3. Large production capacity, good product quality, high efficiency and energy saving;
4. This air dryer machine integrating drying, pulverizing and sieving into one which effectively eliminate environmental pollution;
5. Excellent sealing performance, preventing starch from pollution due to contact with air;
6. The flash dryer is equipped with an automatic cooling system to ensure the moisture uniformity of the dry materials.
Air dryer machine
Technical parameters of air dryer machine:
|Model||Power(kw)||Evaporation water(kg/h)||Labor||Starch capacity t/d (Moisture≤40%)|
Customized capacity of air dryer machine is available.
Leave a Message
- Tips on choose cassava flour processing machine manufacturer
- How to make tapioca flour from cassava？
- How is starch extracted from cassava? How does modern cassava starch processing equipment work?
- How to dry cassava starch for processing cassava into starch?
- What is the price of cassava starch processing machine?
- What is the price of flash dryer for cassava flour/starch？
- How to buy suitable cassava flour processing machine to start cassava flour business?
- How to make cassava starch at home? Handmade & Mechanical production
Leave a message