What you need to make high quality cassava flour?
To establish a small-scale enterprise to make high-quality cassava flour, you require:
• space for processing the cassava
• a store
• a facility for safe disposal of waste materials
• cassava roots
• processing equipment (knife, bowl, drying platform, grater, press and milling machine)
• trained machine operators along with casual workers for peeling, washing, grating, pressing,drying, milling, sifting and packing.
You may be able to hire a press and grater locally. Local fabricators of processing equipment are also available in some areas – ask your local extension officer or agricultural research station.
Accessible markets include bakeries, millers and paper industries, schools, hospitals, shops, kiosks, hotels, restaurants and local famine relief agencies.
Cassava flour processing flow chart
Leave a Message About What you need to make high quality cassava flour?
- How to process cassava in Nigeria by the modern cassava processing machine？
- How long does it take to process cassava in Nigeria?
- Selection basis of automatic cassava starch processing machine
- The various value products can be made from cassava
- Processing technology in cassava flour: dry technology VS. wet technology
- How does a flash dryer work ?
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- Isolation of starch from cassava process
- What vegetables are starches ?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
Leave a message