What you need to make high quality cassava flour?
To establish a small-scale enterprise to make high-quality cassava flour, you require:
• space for processing the cassava
• a store
• a facility for safe disposal of waste materials
• cassava roots
• processing equipment (knife, bowl, drying platform, grater, press and milling machine)
• trained machine operators along with casual workers for peeling, washing, grating, pressing,drying, milling, sifting and packing.
You may be able to hire a press and grater locally. Local fabricators of processing equipment are also available in some areas – ask your local extension officer or agricultural research station.
Accessible markets include bakeries, millers and paper industries, schools, hospitals, shops, kiosks, hotels, restaurants and local famine relief agencies.
Cassava flour processing flow chart
Leave a Message About What you need to make high quality cassava flour?
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- Isolation of starch from cassava process
- What vegetables are starches ?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to maintain cassava processing equipment ?
- Factors affecting the yield of sweet potato starch for sweet potato starch processing
- What is the cost of cassava processing equipment ?
- How to improve cassava grating machine working efficiency for cassava processing ?
- How to maintain dewatering screw press ?
Leave a message