What Foods Contain Resistant Starches?
Starch drying machine
Resistant starches are found in dried beans, bananas and mangos (especially under-ripe ones), and starchy foods like potatoes, rice, and pasta that have been cooked and then cooled. Something about the cooking and cooling process converts starches into resistant starches. So, for example, a cold pasta or potato salad will contain more resistant starch than freshly cooked pasta or a baked potato.
Sourdough bread is higher in resistant starch than bread made with regular yeast. Something about the fermentation process that creates sourdough appears to alter some of the starches. The end result is that sourdough bread doesn’t create as quick an increase in blood sugar as regular bread. Cool, huh? I recently wrote about the health benefits of sourdough on my Nutrition Data Blog. I’ll include a link in the show notes
Leave a Message About What Foods Contain Resistant Starches?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- What is potato starch used for?
- How does cassava starch production line works ?
- Sweet potato production technology for starch
- How to make cassava starch from cassava roots ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
- What is the potato starch drying machine working process ?
- Isolation of starch from cassava process
- How to remove starch from sweet potatoes ？
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to store sweet potatoes for winter ?
- Potato starch processing plant layout - water and electricity configuration
- What's the price of potato peeler machine? commercial potato peeler machine price
- Sweet potato starch processing in the Philippines
Leave a message