What is glucose syrup?
Glucose syrup is a concentrated aqueous solution of glucose, maltose and other nutritive saccharides obtained from edible starch. Depending on the proportion of the different sugars in the syrup, it may be specifically called a maltodextrin, high maltose syrup or high dextrose glucose syrup. “Glucose Syrup” is the standard industry term referring to a mixed syrup containing glucose, maltose and a range of maltodextrins of different sizes, i.e. the use of the term is not limited simply to glucose. The industry use of the term “glucose syrup” is therefore adopted in this record.
Leave a Message About What is glucose syrup?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- What is potato starch used for?
- How does cassava starch production line works ?
- Sweet potato production technology for starch
- How to make cassava starch from cassava roots ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
- What is the potato starch drying machine working process ?
- Isolation of starch from cassava process
- How to remove starch from sweet potatoes ？
Leave a message