What is glucose syrup?
Glucose syrup is a concentrated aqueous solution of glucose, maltose and other nutritive saccharides obtained from edible starch. Depending on the proportion of the different sugars in the syrup, it may be specifically called a maltodextrin, high maltose syrup or high dextrose glucose syrup. “Glucose Syrup” is the standard industry term referring to a mixed syrup containing glucose, maltose and a range of maltodextrins of different sizes, i.e. the use of the term is not limited simply to glucose. The industry use of the term “glucose syrup” is therefore adopted in this record.
Leave a Message About What is glucose syrup?
- What vegetables are starches ?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- What is potato starch used for?
- How does cassava starch production line works ?
- Doing Company celebrates Women's Day in 2019
- World potato starch production development prospect
- What is the cost of cassava processing equipment ?
- Cassava starch equipment ordered by Australian customer successfully delivered
- How to improve cassava grating machine working efficiency for cassava processing ?
Leave a message