How to make potao starch?
Here is the introduction of the technical process for how to make potato starch
(1) Raw material receiving and washing unit:
This is the first step for how to make potato starch. Potato is transferred into the screw de-stone machine to be cleaned by water flow. The small sand and stone go through the rotary screen then meet with bigger size stone which was stopped and sent back to the entrance of de-stone machine. Most of sand and stone are removed out of de-stone machine. The potato then goes into rotary cleaning machine for further removing of dirt and broken chips.
Potato & potato starch
(2) Cassava milling unit
The milling unit is the most important step for how to make potato starch. The feeding screw combined at bottom of the storage tank pumped the clean potato into milling machine. Highly-efficient milling machine will release the starch in potato at most.
(3) Centrifugal extracting unit
The mixture is transferred to the 3 stage centrifugal sieves, each sieve works with a fiber pump and a defoam pump. The mixture enters into each sieve to separate residue and starch for how to make potato starch. After 3 stages continuous washing and separation, the filtrate is sent to concentration and refining unit, and the residue is sent to the residue dewatering unit.
Potato milling machine
(4) De-sanding cyclone unit
After milling, the starch milk is transferred to de-sanding cyclone by fiber pump. The hydro-cyclone divide the milk into two parts for how to make potato starch: the light part which contains the mixture of starch and residue will go out from top of the cyclone, and the heavy part which contains the sand will be discharged out of the system.
(5) Potato residue dewatering unit
The potato residue will be pumped to the centrifugal sieve for dewatering, the centrifugal sieve works like the extraction sieve for how to make potato starch. Then the screw conveyor discharges the residue out of the process, and the water will go back to the process water system.
Potato starch refining machine
(6) Concentration and refining unit
The starch milk from centrifugal sieve goes into the 16 stages of refining hydro-cyclone, and fresh water comes into the cyclone from the end of system for how to make potato starch. Firstly, starch milk is pumped into 3 stages of concentration unit to remove the water, then the condensed starch milk enter the next 13 stages of washing unit, and the overflow enters into another 2 stages of recycle unit to recycle starch. Most of the effluent with fiber is discharged out of the process for how to make potato starch, and a little part goes back to the process water system. Finally, the condensed starch slurry is pumped into the starch slurry storage tank.
(7) Vacuum dewatering unit:
The starch slurry is pumped into inlet tank of vacuum dewatering machine for how to make potato starch. Then the vacuum rotary drum will adsorb the starch on the drum surface and the filtrate is transferred out of the system by filtrate pump.
(8) Air-stream drying unit
After dewatering process for how to make potato starch, the air dryer will dry the starch to the required moisture of the starch.
Leave a Message About How to make potao starch?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- What is potato starch used for?
- How does cassava starch production line works ?
- Sweet potato production technology for starch
- How to make cassava starch from cassava roots ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
- What is the potato starch drying machine working process ?
- Isolation of starch from cassava process
- How to remove starch from sweet potatoes ？
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to store sweet potatoes for winter ?
- Potato starch processing plant layout - water and electricity configuration
- What's the price of potato peeler machine? commercial potato peeler machine price
- Sweet potato starch processing in the Philippines
Leave a message