What Are Resistant Starches?
Don’t feel bad if you’ve never heard of resistant starches. Although they’ve always been around, they haven’t gotten a lot of attention until recently. Lately, we’ve been learning more about the potential health benefits of resistant starches. In particular, they may be helpful for diabetics, those who are watching their weight, and those who suffer from constipation.
But the people with the most to gain from resistant starches may be food processors and manufacturers. They have latched onto resistant starches in a big way because it gives them something new to sell to diabetics, those who are watching their weight, and those who suffer from constipation.
Of course, you can also get resistant starches in regular foods—if you know where to find them.
Leave a Message About What Are Resistant Starches?
- Method of preparation of potato starch
- Cassava flour processing steps
- What are the features of gluten washing machine?
- Cassava flour making process
- How to make starch from potato?
- How is potato starch made?
- How to start a potato starch production plant?
- How do you get the starch out of potatoes ?
- What is potato starch production process?
- How to make cassava starch?
Leave a message