What Are Resistant Starches?
Don’t feel bad if you’ve never heard of resistant starches. Although they’ve always been around, they haven’t gotten a lot of attention until recently. Lately, we’ve been learning more about the potential health benefits of resistant starches. In particular, they may be helpful for diabetics, those who are watching their weight, and those who suffer from constipation.
But the people with the most to gain from resistant starches may be food processors and manufacturers. They have latched onto resistant starches in a big way because it gives them something new to sell to diabetics, those who are watching their weight, and those who suffer from constipation.
Of course, you can also get resistant starches in regular foods—if you know where to find them.
Leave a Message About What Are Resistant Starches?
- What vegetables are starches ?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- What is potato starch used for?
- How does cassava starch production line works ?
Leave a message