By product from the corn starch processing :corn germ oil
Corn germ oil
Corn germ oil production simple introduction
Conr germ is the by product during making corn starch from corn . In some corn flour or corn gifts proudction factory , the corn germ is also the by product.
Mechanical presses and/or solvent extraction are used to extract the crude oil from the corn germ. The crude corn germ oil is refined and filtered. A typical yield per ton corn is 27 kg corn oil. During refining free fatty acids and phospholipids are removed. The finished corn oil finds uses as food and cooking oil or as raw material for margarine. Refined corn oil has a pleasant taste and does not develop off-flavours in cooking and frying. The high content of polyunsaturated fats is a nutritional advantage. The residual extracted corn germ meal is used in animal feeds.
Leave a Message About By product from the corn starch processing :corn germ oil
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to store sweet potatoes for winter ?
- Potato starch processing plant layout - water and electricity configuration
- Sweet potato starch processing in the Philippines
- Economic importance of cassava in Nigeria
- How to choose potato starch processing machine ？
- Sweet potato starch uses
- Tips on selecting sweet potato starch making machine manufacturer
- Potato starch uses
- Cassava grinding machine technology updating in Nigeria
Leave a message
Tel/Whatsapp:+86 135 2661 5783