The nutritional properties of GFS(Glucose-Fructose Syrup)
The human body derives its energy for maintenance and activity from 3 classes of substances: carbohydrates, proteins and fats. GFS is a source of carbohydrate.
In March 2010, the European Food Safety Authority’s Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies (EFSA NDA Panel) published their scientific opinion on dietary reference values for the intake of carbohydrates, dietary fibre, fats and water. The Panel advised the following with regard to intake of carbohydrates and sugars:
The intake of total carbohydrates - including carbohydrates from starchy foods such as potatoes and pasta, and from simple carbohydrates such as sugars - should range from 45 to 60% of the total energy intake for both adults and children.
For added sugars (those not naturally found in foods), the Panel found there was insufficient evidence to set an upper limit. This is because the possible health effects are mainly related to patterns of food consumption – i.e. the types of foods consumed and how often they are consumed – rather than in relation to the total intake of sugar itself.
Leave a Message About The nutritional properties of GFS(Glucose-Fructose Syrup)
- What is the price of cassava grater machine ?
- Using automated potato starch processing equipment for starch production is a trend
- World potato starch production development prospect
- What are basis for cassava flour processing equipment selection ?
- Sweet potato production technology in Pakistan
- What is the cost of cassava processing equipment ?
- Overview of sweet potato starch industry in China
- How to maintain potato starch machine ?
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to store sweet potatoes for winter ?
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
Leave a message