Reform of cassava starch procesing line
As we all know, CASSAVA starch is the main constituent of cassava. About 25% starch may be realized from mature and good quality tubers. About 60% starch may be obtained from dry cassava chips and about 10% dry pulp may be realized per 100 kg of cassava of roots.
The following are flow introduction of CASSAVA STARCH PROCESSING LINE.
1 Fresh cassava roots are washed to free foreign matters and peeled mechanically.
2 Then they are fed into raspers along with water for pulping, followed by filtration to separate starch so released during pulping. The residue is finely ground in plate mills to release residual starch from the pulp. 3 It is then filtered in a multistage fiber washing system to recover starch from the pulp.
4 The stream containing starch is put through centrifugal separators or the tabling system to eliminate fine fiber from starch.
5 The starch is filtered/centrifuged and finally the starch cake is dried in a flash dryer, packed and then marketed.
6 The pulp is dewatered in a screen press, dried in a flash dryer and sold for animal feed.
Leave a Message About Reform of cassava starch procesing line
- Economic importance of sweet potato in the Philippines
- What is the price of cassava grater machine ?
- Using automated potato starch processing equipment for starch production is a trend
- World potato starch production development prospect
- What are basis for cassava flour processing equipment selection ?
- Sweet potato production technology in Pakistan
- What is the cost of cassava processing equipment ?
- Overview of sweet potato starch industry in China
- How to maintain potato starch machine ?
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
Leave a message