Reform of cassava starch procesing line
As we all know, CASSAVA starch is the main constituent of cassava. About 25% starch may be realized from mature and good quality tubers. About 60% starch may be obtained from dry cassava chips and about 10% dry pulp may be realized per 100 kg of cassava of roots.
The following are flow introduction of CASSAVA STARCH PROCESSING LINE.
1 Fresh cassava roots are washed to free foreign matters and peeled mechanically.
2 Then they are fed into raspers along with water for pulping, followed by filtration to separate starch so released during pulping. The residue is finely ground in plate mills to release residual starch from the pulp. 3 It is then filtered in a multistage fiber washing system to recover starch from the pulp.
4 The stream containing starch is put through centrifugal separators or the tabling system to eliminate fine fiber from starch.
5 The starch is filtered/centrifuged and finally the starch cake is dried in a flash dryer, packed and then marketed.
6 The pulp is dewatered in a screen press, dried in a flash dryer and sold for animal feed.
Leave a Message About Reform of cassava starch procesing line
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to store sweet potatoes for winter ?
- Potato starch processing plant layout - water and electricity configuration
- Sweet potato starch processing in the Philippines
- Economic importance of cassava in Nigeria
- How to choose potato starch processing machine ？
- Sweet potato starch uses
- Tips on selecting sweet potato starch making machine manufacturer
- Potato starch uses
- Cassava grinding machine technology updating in Nigeria
Leave a message