Reform of cassava starch procesing line
As we all know, CASSAVA starch is the main constituent of cassava. About 25% starch may be realized from mature and good quality tubers. About 60% starch may be obtained from dry cassava chips and about 10% dry pulp may be realized per 100 kg of cassava of roots.
The following are flow introduction of CASSAVA STARCH PROCESSING LINE.
1 Fresh cassava roots are washed to free foreign matters and peeled mechanically.
2 Then they are fed into raspers along with water for pulping, followed by filtration to separate starch so released during pulping. The residue is finely ground in plate mills to release residual starch from the pulp. 3 It is then filtered in a multistage fiber washing system to recover starch from the pulp.
4 The stream containing starch is put through centrifugal separators or the tabling system to eliminate fine fiber from starch.
5 The starch is filtered/centrifuged and finally the starch cake is dried in a flash dryer, packed and then marketed.
6 The pulp is dewatered in a screen press, dried in a flash dryer and sold for animal feed.
Leave a Message About Reform of cassava starch procesing line
- Starch production in the world
- Wheat starch and gluten manufacturing
- Uses of cassava flour
- Market overview for cassava and cassava production in Africa
- Commercial uses for sweet potato starch
- Setting up cassava flour production plant in Nigeria for Profits
- Investing in cassava flour production
- Development status of cassava starch production in Ghana
- Potato starch uses
- Sweet potato starch health benefits
Leave a message