Glucose syrup applications
Starch and glucose syrup
Glucose syrups (also known as corn syrups ) are derived from starch sources such as maize, cassava , wheat flour and potatoes. Offering alternative functional properties to sugar as well as economic benefits . The glucose syrup enhances the flavor and volume of certain foods. It prevents sugar from crystallizing and is therefore mainly used in the candy and confectionery industries.
Glucose syrups are extremely versatile sweeteners . Glucose syrup is a highly processed product that improves the color, texture, flavor and stability of many foods. It is therefore glucose syurp has widely applications in food manufacturing and other industries, such as beverages or drinks (both alcoholic and otherwise), confectionery , cake , baked food , canned food , jams , jellies and dairy products, as well as in pharmaceuticals and industrial fermentations.
Leave a Message About Glucose syrup applications
- World potato starch production development prospect
- What is the cost of cassava processing equipment ?
- Overview of sweet potato starch industry in China
- How to maintain potato starch machine ?
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to store sweet potatoes for winter ?
- Potato starch processing plant layout - water and electricity configuration
- Sweet potato starch processing in the Philippines
- Economic importance of cassava in Nigeria
- How to choose potato starch processing machine ？
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
Leave a message