Glucose syrup applications
Starch and glucose syrup
Glucose syrups (also known as corn syrups ) are derived from starch sources such as maize, cassava , wheat flour and potatoes. Offering alternative functional properties to sugar as well as economic benefits . The glucose syrup enhances the flavor and volume of certain foods. It prevents sugar from crystallizing and is therefore mainly used in the candy and confectionery industries.
Glucose syrups are extremely versatile sweeteners . Glucose syrup is a highly processed product that improves the color, texture, flavor and stability of many foods. It is therefore glucose syurp has widely applications in food manufacturing and other industries, such as beverages or drinks (both alcoholic and otherwise), confectionery , cake , baked food , canned food , jams , jellies and dairy products, as well as in pharmaceuticals and industrial fermentations.
Leave a Message About Glucose syrup applications
- Starch production in the world
- Wheat starch and gluten manufacturing
- Uses of cassava flour
- Market overview for cassava and cassava production in Africa
- Commercial uses for sweet potato starch
- Setting up cassava flour production plant in Nigeria for Profits
- Investing in cassava flour production
- Development status of cassava starch production in Ghana
- Potato starch uses
- Sweet potato starch health benefits
Leave a message