How to make cassava flour ?
Cassava flour is made from cassava roots which is firstly cleaned, then peeled and crushed into mash, then is dewatered and dried to get dry cassava flour and finally is sieved to improve the fineness of end products. The whole process for how to make cassava flour features with advanced technology, reasonable configuration, high efficient and high output.
How to make cassava flour
Raw material receiving stage:
Newly harvested cassava raw materials are transported by truck from the ground to the factory for how to make cassava flour. The truck is weighed on the weighbridge and sampled before being discharged onto a clean concrete floor, the so-called material staging platform.
The raw materials are shoveled by the forklift to the receiving hopper, and a vibrating feeding device is arranged under the hopper to transport the raw materials to the inspection conveyor for the process of how to make cassava flour.
Cleaning and washing stage:
By tilting the belt inspection conveyor, the worker can manually cut off the xylem of the roots of the cassava raw material to prevent the harder xylem from entering the lower rasping section and reduce the load on the rasping machine. For the process of how to make cassava flour, the inspected raw material enters a dry sieve for cleaning through a belt conveyor. The cleaning machine removes the coarse sand shovel and the skin. The sand and the skin residue are sieved into the sand collecting tank and are manually cleaned regularly.
The raw materials after then enter a paddle cleaning machine for the process of how to make cassava flour, and the residual sand and broken skin are washed out. Process wastewater is added to the machine to soak the sand contained in the raw material.
Cassava washing machine
Cassava peeling stage:
The washed cassava is then sent to peeling machine to remove the outer peelers and subcutaneous cuticle of cassava roots for how to make cassava flour. The peeling rate of DOING peeling machine is above 95%.And it features with large capacity, high efficiency, low energy consumption and continuous operation.
Cassava rasping stage:
The raw material from the washing element enters the rasper and is crushed into mash. In the process of grinding, process water should be added to dilute it. As the most important step for how to make cassava flour, a specially designed rasper plays an important role in the fineness of the whole cassava flour and the yield of cassava flour. DOING rasper fully absorbs advanced technology from home and abroad which can reach a crushing rate of 95%.
Cassava flour dewatering machine
Cassava flour dewatering stage:
When the liquid level of the cassava pulp reaches a certain level, it is dehydrated. The cassava pulp is dehydrated with a plate frame filter press for how to make cassava flour. Then through the conveyor belt to cassava flour drying process. This machine features with high degree of automation, small filter cake and high output.
Cassava flour drying stage:
The dehydrated cassava flour, which contains high water content, enters the flash dryer through a feeder for drying in how to make cassava flour process. The wet cassava flour is heated by hot air and the water is evaporated. The special cooling system of the flash dryer guarantees the moisture uniformity of cassava flour.
Cassava flour sieving and packing stage:
After drying, the collected cassava flour is transported to the vibrating sieve to sift out the coarse particles to improve the fineness of cassava flour for how to make cassava flour. The sifted cassava flour is packed by semi-automatic packing machine into different specifications.
Leave a Message
- Tips on choose cassava flour processing machine manufacturer
- How to make tapioca flour from cassava？
- How is starch extracted from cassava? How does modern cassava starch processing equipment work?
- How to dry cassava starch for processing cassava into starch?
- What is the price of cassava starch processing machine?
- What is the price of flash dryer for cassava flour/starch？
- How to buy suitable cassava flour processing machine to start cassava flour business?
- What's the cost of cassava peeling machine in Nigeria?
- How to make cassava starch at home? Handmade & Mechanical production
- How to start a cassava flour processing factory in Nigeria？
- DOING Company announcement: copyright belongs to the original creator
- DOING company wishes you a Happy New Year!
- DOING company wishes you a Merry Christmas!
- Jamaican customers signed a contract for cassava processing machine to make bammy
- Malaysian customer came to DOING to test cassava peeling machine
Leave a message