20TPD cassava garri production line
In the first working day in 2018 of Doing Company, we received the deposit from Nigeria request 20ton per day cassava garri production line. First day, perfect start！ Following is Doing factory cassava garri production line introduction.
Cassava garri production line influence:
Garri and cassava production in Africa is an impressive business opportunity for the continent, especially West and Central Africa. The garri production line mainly included the peeler, grater , Hydraulic press, sieving machine and fryer.
Cassava garri production process
Caccava garri production line main production process introduction:
1. Cassava peeling section of garri making machine:
Peeling involves removing the outer brown layer of cassava tubers to expose the white or yellow flesh. However, peeling machines reduce waste, saves time and labour, and does more work in a short time; it can peel up to 2,500kg of cassava in an hour while manual peeling can only process 20kg. The peeler is usually the most expensive machine of the whole range.
2. Cassava grater (garri making machine):
This machine grinds the peeled and washed cassava tubers into a pulp or mash and can often process up to 4 tons of raw cassava in one day.
3. Hydraulic Press of garri making machine:
This machine comes with a 30-ton hydraulic jack and does an easy job of squeezing all the water out of the mashed cassava.
4. Sieving machine of garri making machine:
This is the machine that separates the fibre/lumps from the grated, mashed and pressed cassava before frying.
5. Garri Fryers (garri making machine):
There are basically two types of fryers - mechanical and metal trays. While the mechanical fryer is much more expensive, it can process more garri in a shorter time than the metal trays which require more time and human labour. However, both still get the frying job done.
Cassava garri production line
Garri fryer for making garri
For those on a tight budget for garri making machine. Made by full stainless steel.
A small scale processing plant with the full range of machines can produce up to 1 ton of gari (about twenty 50kg bags) in a day. If you are on a tight budget, you could remove the mechanical fryer and peeling machine from your list since they are the two most expensive options and can be replaced by the manpower and ordinary wok. However, you will require more labour and may produce less garri in a day.
Dewatering and frying of garri production line
Above all, this is the complete cassava garri production line.
Leave a Message
- Cassava starch production in Nigeria
- DOING second time install cassava processing factory in Nigeria!
- Turn key project in Nigeria for cassava starch processing
- Potato starch manufacturing plant project report
- DOING potato starch processing plant installed in India
- Cassava starch production plant installed in Cambodia
- Jiaozuo 25TPH processing capacity potato starch processing plant
- 20TPH tapioca starch processing plant installed in Indonesia
- Potato starch drying machine delivery to Ukraine client
- Xinxiang 10TPD sweet potato starch processing plant project
Leave a message