High maltose corn syrup production
High maltose corn syrup is a food additive used as a sweetener and preservative. The majority sugar is maltose. It is less sweet than high fructose corn syrup,and contains little to no fructose It is sweet enough to be useful as a sweetener in commercial food production, however.To be given the label "high," the syrup must contain at least 50% maltose. Typically, it contains 40–50% maltose, though some have as high as 70%.
High maltose corn syrup production machine
By using β-amylase or fungal α-amylase, glucose syrups containing over 50% maltose, or even over 70% maltose (extra-high-maltose syrup) can be produced.p. 465 This is possible because these enzymes remove two glucose units, i.e., one maltose molecule at a time from the end of the starch molecule.
The mainly process of high maltose corn syrup production:(click to see the video)
(1)Mixting- Add starch and certain water into the mixing tank, and enzyme, then adjust the temperature and PH value.
(2) Liquefaction-Starch milk is sent to buffer tank then liquefied by jet cooker with the aid of enzyme.
High fructose corn syrup production plant
(3) Saccharification-The liquefied material is sent to enzyme saccharification tank for reaction. After being kept in holding tube the required DE value of the glucose will be reached. Then the material is sent to flash for cooling then to the neutralization tank for suitable PH value.
(4) Filtration and decoloring- Glucose is cleaned by removing the protein and other foreign items in rotary vacuum filter and filter press. Active carbon is needed for decoloring at proper temperature.
(5) Ion exchange- Tiny foreign items and bad odor is removed via ion exchanger. This equipment is used for high quality product.
(6) Evaporation- The maltose is totally cleaned through safety filter then sent to evaporator for concentrating to reach the required DS as final product.
Fructose production machineDoing Company has a professional starch syrup technical team, can provide customers with maltose syrup, fructose syrup, glucose syrup production technology and engineering design for all syrup equipments, has the first-class project management team, can provide comprehensive solutions in the field of starch syrup production.
1. Provide the high maltose corn syrup production process flow chart, the installation drawing, the construction drawing and the technical process flow chart.
2. Our company is responsible for the installation and debugging of equipment and training operators.
3. The equipment carries out three packages, the warranty period is six months, life long repair service, long-term cost supply spare parts.
Leave a Message
- Cassava glucose production line
- Use corn directly making glucose syrup production equipment
- Rice glucose production line
- Maize glucose syrup processing line
- Corn syrup making machine
- Starch syrup making machine
- Rice syrup making machine
- Glucose syrup processing plant
- Maltose syrup production equipment
- Corn syrup production equipment
- Tips on choose cassava flour processing machine manufacturer
- How to make tapioca flour from cassava？
- How is starch extracted from cassava? How does modern cassava starch processing equipment work?
- How to dry cassava starch for processing cassava into starch?
- What is the price of cassava starch processing machine?
- What is the price of flash dryer for cassava flour/starch？
- How to buy suitable cassava flour processing machine to start cassava flour business?
- How to make cassava starch at home? Handmade & Mechanical production
Leave a message