What is corn starch ?
corn and corn starch
Corn starch chemical formula (C6H10O5)n also know as Maize starch is a fundamental ingredient in most of the packaged food and industrial products; it is extracted from the corn kernel and has a distinctive appreance and feed. Maize starch in natural ,modified, pregeletanised and dextrinised forms provides viscosity, texture and other desired properties to all types of food & paper, products from canned chilled frozen to microwaveable goods, dry mixes and extruded snacks. Practically every industry in existence uses starch or its derivatives in one form or another.
NEXT：What is corn flour ?
Leave a Message About What is corn starch ?
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- What is potato starch used for?
- How does cassava starch production line works ?
- Sweet potato production technology for starch
- How to make cassava starch from cassava roots ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
- What is the potato starch drying machine working process ?
Leave a message