How to make tapioca flour from cassava？
In Africa, tapioca flour is also called cassava flour, which is processed by cassava tubers material. The finished tapioca flour can be used in daily food processing and baking. And there is a high starch content in tapioca flour, which is one of the most versatile gluten free flour. That is why it is very popular in Africa. So do you want to know how to make tapioca flour from cassava? Next, this article will mainly introduce two different technologies: One is the traditional dry method, the other one is the advanced wet milling technology.
Traditional manual operation for tapioca flour making
Traditional dry method:
Obviously, the traditional method does not have many advanced tapioca flour machines, and most steps need to be done by manual operation. After farmers harvest the cassava from the field, they peel it and wash it first. Then they cut the cassava tubers into smaller pieces or chips. Because the smaller size will make it easier to dry under the sun. Next, the workers will use a traditional milling machine to mill the dried cassava pieces into cassava flour. During the whole process, they use only one or two machines. But the finished tapioca flour can not conform a high standard after dry by sunlight because it must mix with some dust in the final flour.
Modern tapioca flour processing machine
The advanced wet milling technology:
In the advanced wet milling technology method, cassava also needs to wash and peel. But this step is finished by modern cassava peeling and washing machines. Then the cassava cutter and rasper machine will grind cassava into pulp. Next, dewatering the cassava pulp into the cake and break it. Finally, drying wet tapioca flour will be transported into the flash dryer directly. The whole process takes less than 15 minutes. If you have a higher requirement of fineness, it is essential to match a cassava sieving machine to separate the coarse powder. So, as you see, most of the processing steps are done by automatic tapioca flour processing machine, which not only saves time and labor cost, but also helps you get high quality tapioca flour.
No matter what technology you use, you can make tapioca flour from cassava. But if you have a high demand for tapioca flour, Henan Jinrui recommended you to choose a complete set of tapioca flour processing machines. And we welcome you to contact us if you want to order tapioca flour processing plant on a small scale or large scale.
- What is the function of flash dryer in manioc flour processing plant? How does it work?
- What's the cost of cassava peeling machine in Nigeria?
- What is the function of hydraulic press machine in garri production line?
- How to make tapioca flour from cassava？
- How sweet potato starch are produced in starch processing plant?
- What is the best way to process tapioca flour？
- What steps are needed in garri processing?
- How to make high purity cassava flour from fresh cassava?
- What necessary machine is needed to purify starch in cassava starch processing plant?
- How do you process cassava into starch? What equipment are needed in cassava starch production process?
- Small sized garri processing machine are delivering to Nigeria
- Uganda client placed order for cassava peeling machine on May 16th 2022!
- Nigerian client purchased 2TPH garri processing equipment
- Why are the costs of transporting goods in Africa so high?
- Nigerian client ordered garri making machine again from Henan Jinrui company