What's the difference between the trational and new way of making potato starch?
Potato starch making machine
There are two ways of making potato starch, one ways is the trational way, which use the method of precipitation, it was very popular long time ago.With the development of technology, people prefer to use the automatic way of making potato starch.
But what's the difference about the two ways of making potato starch?
Firstly:Method of precipitation of making potato starch
It mainly used for small output just like less than 5ton potato starch per day.
The advantage is saving cost
The disadvantage is more manual work, maybe some waste of final potato starch.
Secondly: Automatic ways of making potato starch
It is using the professional hydrocyclone groups to extract the potato starch. mainly used for large output like more than 10ton potato starch per day.
The advantage is all automatic,with less labor cost.higher yield of potato starch.with good quality of potato starch
The disadvantage is more cost about the potato starch making machine.
Leave a Message About What's the difference between the trational and new way of making potato starch?
- What vegetables are starches ?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- What is potato starch used for?
- How does cassava starch production line works ?
Leave a message