What are good starches?
Sweet potato starch
Starches are “comfort foods” that we all tend to want and even crave. Some are great for you while others are bad for you. Here are the lists of both to guide you to better health.
Any form of beans, peas, or lentils:
Any form of winter squash – butternut, acorn, kabocha, pumpkin, etc.
Any intact whole grains – quinoa, brown rice, barley, bulgur, oatmeal, etc.
100% whole wheat pasta or multigrain pasta
Root vegetables – sweet potatoes, parsnips, turnips, rutabagas, etc.
White potatoes starch
White rice starch
Any form of flour-based starches – breads, rolls, biscuits, etc.
Leave a Message About What are good starches?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- What is potato starch used for?
- How does cassava starch production line works ?
- Sweet potato production technology for starch
- How to make cassava starch from cassava roots ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
- What is the potato starch drying machine working process ?
- Isolation of starch from cassava process
- How to remove starch from sweet potatoes ？
Leave a message