What are good starches?
Sweet potato starch
Starches are “comfort foods” that we all tend to want and even crave. Some are great for you while others are bad for you. Here are the lists of both to guide you to better health.
Any form of beans, peas, or lentils:
Any form of winter squash – butternut, acorn, kabocha, pumpkin, etc.
Any intact whole grains – quinoa, brown rice, barley, bulgur, oatmeal, etc.
100% whole wheat pasta or multigrain pasta
Root vegetables – sweet potatoes, parsnips, turnips, rutabagas, etc.
White potatoes starch
White rice starch
Any form of flour-based starches – breads, rolls, biscuits, etc.
Leave a Message About What are good starches?
- What vegetables are starches ?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- What is potato starch used for?
- How does cassava starch production line works ?
- Doing Company celebrates Women's Day in 2019
- World potato starch production development prospect
- What is the cost of cassava processing equipment ?
- Cassava starch equipment ordered by Australian customer successfully delivered
- How to improve cassava grating machine working efficiency for cassava processing ?
Leave a message