What are good starches?
Sweet potato starch
Starches are “comfort foods” that we all tend to want and even crave. Some are great for you while others are bad for you. Here are the lists of both to guide you to better health.
Any form of beans, peas, or lentils:
Any form of winter squash – butternut, acorn, kabocha, pumpkin, etc.
Any intact whole grains – quinoa, brown rice, barley, bulgur, oatmeal, etc.
100% whole wheat pasta or multigrain pasta
Root vegetables – sweet potatoes, parsnips, turnips, rutabagas, etc.
White potatoes starch
White rice starch
Any form of flour-based starches – breads, rolls, biscuits, etc.
Leave a Message About What are good starches?
- What is potato starch production process?
- What is the process of potato starch production plant ?
- How starch is made from cassava?
- How potato starch is made?
- Sweet potato production technology for starch
- How to produce potato starch?
- How to extract starch from potato？
- How to extract potato starch from fresh potato ?
- How to make sweet potato starch?
- How to extract starch from sweet potato ?
Leave a message