What are good starches?
Sweet potato starch
Starches are “comfort foods” that we all tend to want and even crave. Some are great for you while others are bad for you. Here are the lists of both to guide you to better health.
Any form of beans, peas, or lentils:
Any form of winter squash – butternut, acorn, kabocha, pumpkin, etc.
Any intact whole grains – quinoa, brown rice, barley, bulgur, oatmeal, etc.
100% whole wheat pasta or multigrain pasta
Root vegetables – sweet potatoes, parsnips, turnips, rutabagas, etc.
White potatoes starch
White rice starch
Any form of flour-based starches – breads, rolls, biscuits, etc.
Leave a Message About What are good starches?
- Cassava flour processing steps
- How is potato starch made?
- How to start a potato starch production plant?
- How do you get the starch out of potatoes ?
- What is potato starch production process?
- How to make cassava starch?
- What is High Quality Cassava Flour (HQCF) used for?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
- How to maintain sweet potato starch machine
- How to extract cassava starch?
Leave a message