Corn Starch Nutrition and Usage
Cornstarch is starch made from corn kernels. Pure corn starch powder is very fine. It is used extensively in making sweets and other cooking. Other than being used as a sweetener in cooking, it is used to make corn syrup. Peach cobbler contains corn starch.
The calories in Corn Starch per 110g is 389 calories. Corn Starch is calculated to be 354Cal per 100 grams making 80Cal equivalent to 22.6g with 94.93g of mostly carbohydrates、0.77g of fat、0.11g of protein in 110g while being rich in vitamins and minerals such as Molybdenum and Copper.
Corn starch has a long history in food preparation. It is highly suitable as a thickening agent, but is also used to bind sauces, soups, pudding products and creams. Corn starch is frequently used as a baking ingredient and is a valuable ingredient in cakes, tarts, baked goods or biscuits. We can offer you complete set corn starch production machinery.
Leave a Message About Corn Starch Nutrition and Usage
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to store sweet potatoes for winter ?
- Potato starch processing plant layout - water and electricity configuration
- Sweet potato starch processing in the Philippines
- Economic importance of cassava in Nigeria
- How to choose potato starch processing machine ？
- Sweet potato starch uses
- Tips on selecting sweet potato starch making machine manufacturer
- Potato starch uses
- Cassava grinding machine technology updating in Nigeria
Leave a message