Potato Starch Nutrition and Usage
Potato starch is a type of starch taken from vegetables that because of the fact that it is mostly produced from potatoes, potato starch is sometimes used as a placeholder for vegetable starch. It is primarily used to as a ingredient in batter when frying food. It is one whole food you don't want to be without before making fried food.
The calories in Potato Starch per 110g(1cup) is 363 calories. Potato Starch is calculated to be 330Cal per 100 grams making 80Cal equivalent to 24.24g with 89.76g of mostly carbohydrates、0.11g of fat、0.11g of protein in 110g while being rich in vitamins and minerals such as Iron and Copper.
Leave a Message About Potato Starch Nutrition and Usage
- Starch production in the world
- Wheat starch and gluten manufacturing
- Uses of cassava flour
- Market overview for cassava and cassava production in Africa
- Commercial uses for sweet potato starch
- Setting up cassava flour production plant in Nigeria for Profits
- Investing in cassava flour production
- Development status of cassava starch production in Ghana
- Potato starch uses
- Sweet potato starch health benefits
Leave a message