The normal syrup:High maltose syrup
High maltose syrup
Maltose is a disaccharide made up of two glucose molecules. It is only about 30% as sweet as sugar and has a high glycemic index.
Using this information, and the above table, we are able to conclude that HMCS is about 50% as sweet as sugar and has a glycemic index of about 100.
Cargill sells high maltose syrups with the main application of substituting malt in the manufacture of beer. In addition to the use in breweries, maltose syrups can be used in confectionery, liquid foods, chocolates, sweets, sauces, ice creams, among others.
Maltose syrup is a purified and concentrated aqueous solution containing at least 30% maltose and with the condition that the maltose be predominant in relation to the other saccharides. The different syrups produced are classified into three categories:
Leave a Message About The normal syrup:High maltose syrup
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to store sweet potatoes for winter ?
- Potato starch processing plant layout - water and electricity configuration
- Sweet potato starch processing in the Philippines
- Economic importance of cassava in Nigeria
- How to choose potato starch processing machine ？
- Sweet potato starch uses
- Tips on selecting sweet potato starch making machine manufacturer
- Potato starch uses
- Cassava grinding machine technology updating in Nigeria
Leave a message