The normal syrup:High maltose syrup
High maltose syrup
Maltose is a disaccharide made up of two glucose molecules. It is only about 30% as sweet as sugar and has a high glycemic index.
Using this information, and the above table, we are able to conclude that HMCS is about 50% as sweet as sugar and has a glycemic index of about 100.
Cargill sells high maltose syrups with the main application of substituting malt in the manufacture of beer. In addition to the use in breweries, maltose syrups can be used in confectionery, liquid foods, chocolates, sweets, sauces, ice creams, among others.
Maltose syrup is a purified and concentrated aqueous solution containing at least 30% maltose and with the condition that the maltose be predominant in relation to the other saccharides. The different syrups produced are classified into three categories:
Leave a Message About The normal syrup:High maltose syrup
- What is the price of cassava grater machine ?
- Using automated potato starch processing equipment for starch production is a trend
- World potato starch production development prospect
- What are basis for cassava flour processing equipment selection ?
- Sweet potato production technology in Pakistan
- What is the cost of cassava processing equipment ?
- Overview of sweet potato starch industry in China
- How to maintain potato starch machine ?
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to store sweet potatoes for winter ?
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
Leave a message