Does Pizza Contain Starch?
The amount of starch in each slice of pizza depends mainly on the type of crust you choose. For example, a slice from a 14-inch cheese pizza with a thin crust has 23.7 grams of carbohydrates, including 1.9 grams of fiber and 2.7 grams of sugars, leaving 19.1 grams as starch. Choosing a regular crust increases the starch content to 29.4 grams, and opting for a thick crust makes the starch content 31.8 grams. Opting for a whole grain crust will give you a similar amount of starch, as most whole grain crusts aren't made with 100-percent whole grain. They usually contain 25 to 50 percent whole grains at most. The higher the whole grain and fiber content, the lower the starch content is likely to be.
Leave a Message About Does Pizza Contain Starch?
- Development trend of sweet potato starch production in Nigeria
- Starch production in the world
- Wheat starch and gluten manufacturing
- Uses of cassava flour
- Market overview for cassava and cassava production in Africa
- Commercial uses for sweet potato starch
- Setting up cassava flour production plant in Nigeria for Profits
- Investing in cassava flour production
- Development status of cassava starch production in Ghana
- Potato starch uses
Leave a message