Does Pizza Contain Starch?
The amount of starch in each slice of pizza depends mainly on the type of crust you choose. For example, a slice from a 14-inch cheese pizza with a thin crust has 23.7 grams of carbohydrates, including 1.9 grams of fiber and 2.7 grams of sugars, leaving 19.1 grams as starch. Choosing a regular crust increases the starch content to 29.4 grams, and opting for a thick crust makes the starch content 31.8 grams. Opting for a whole grain crust will give you a similar amount of starch, as most whole grain crusts aren't made with 100-percent whole grain. They usually contain 25 to 50 percent whole grains at most. The higher the whole grain and fiber content, the lower the starch content is likely to be.
Leave a Message About Does Pizza Contain Starch?
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to store sweet potatoes for winter ?
- Potato starch processing plant layout - water and electricity configuration
- Sweet potato starch processing in the Philippines
- Economic importance of cassava in Nigeria
- How to choose potato starch processing machine ？
- Sweet potato starch uses
- Tips on selecting sweet potato starch making machine manufacturer
- Potato starch uses
- Cassava grinding machine technology updating in Nigeria
Leave a message