Does Pizza Contain Starch?
The amount of starch in each slice of pizza depends mainly on the type of crust you choose. For example, a slice from a 14-inch cheese pizza with a thin crust has 23.7 grams of carbohydrates, including 1.9 grams of fiber and 2.7 grams of sugars, leaving 19.1 grams as starch. Choosing a regular crust increases the starch content to 29.4 grams, and opting for a thick crust makes the starch content 31.8 grams. Opting for a whole grain crust will give you a similar amount of starch, as most whole grain crusts aren't made with 100-percent whole grain. They usually contain 25 to 50 percent whole grains at most. The higher the whole grain and fiber content, the lower the starch content is likely to be.
Leave a Message About Does Pizza Contain Starch?
- Economic importance of sweet potato in the Philippines
- What is the price of cassava grater machine ?
- Using automated potato starch processing equipment for starch production is a trend
- World potato starch production development prospect
- What are basis for cassava flour processing equipment selection ?
- Sweet potato production technology in Pakistan
- What is the cost of cassava processing equipment ?
- Overview of sweet potato starch industry in China
- How to maintain potato starch machine ?
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
Leave a message