Setting up cassava flour production plant in Nigeria for Profits
It is estimated that 30 per cent of the cassava tubers are lost as waste due to lack of processing and preservation mechanisms in Nigeria. One of the more acceptable means of preserving cassava, yam, plantain and others is to convert it to flour.
The traditional processing method of cassava flour production plant in Nigeria is out modeled, laborious and grossly inefficient for mass production of quality cassava flour to satisfy the local demand by local industries and make room for the export market to earn foreign exchange.
Cassava in Nigeria
The Federal Government has given flour mills and bakeries in Nigeria up to 10 months to transit from wheat to cassava flour as the major inputs in production According to 2016 budget; the federal government wants to continue with the development of cassava production and processing in the country.
As a result cassava flour producing equipment importation into the country is now duty free. Also importation of agricultural machinery & equipment will attract zero duty as well. The mandate to cassava flour production plant in Nigeria to have input of 10 per cent cassava flour in their production has been increased to 20 per cent. Many investors have started benefiting from the new policy.
Therefore it will be a good choice for investment cassava flour production plant in Nigeria.
Cassava flour production plant
In this investment profile, discuss will be focused on how to make profitable investment for cassava flour production plant in Nigeria and produce internationally acceptable cassava flour.
Cassava flour is an acceptable among Africans, Asians and some other parts of the world as raw materials in bakeries. Just like Semovita, Semolina etc, it is also eaten as food by many. Pharmaceutical companies also use it as raw material.
Its processing increases its shelf life, adds value to the cassava tubers (from where it is processed) before being exported to enhance its economic value, reduces waste and cuts down the cost of transporting the product to longer distances compared with the heavy wet cassava tubers that are unprocessed. Cassava flour production plant in Nigeria therefore are promising.
Leave a Message About Setting up cassava flour production plant in Nigeria for Profits
- What is the price of cassava grater machine ?
- Using automated potato starch processing equipment for starch production is a trend
- World potato starch production development prospect
- What are basis for cassava flour processing equipment selection ?
- Sweet potato production technology in Pakistan
- What is the cost of cassava processing equipment ?
- Overview of sweet potato starch industry in China
- How to maintain potato starch machine ?
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to store sweet potatoes for winter ?
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
Leave a message