Uses of cassava flour
Cassava flour is often used as a substitute for wheat flour, especially to make breads, cakes, pasta and dumplings. It is also used to make starchy custards and puddings. In countries where wheat has to be imported and is in limited supply, bread is made by mixing cassava flour with wheat flour. Cassava flour is known to attract fewer insects and pests than normal wheat flour. Cassava flour's starchy texture makes it an excellent thickener, and it is used to thicken soups, baby foods, puddings, sauces and gravies. Cassava flour is also used as a binding agent in sausages and processed meats to keep the meat together and ensure that it does not dry out completely while it is cooked.
Leave a Message About Uses of cassava flour
- Factors affecting the yield of sweet potato starch for sweet potato starch processing
- What is the cost of cassava processing equipment ?
- How to maintain dewatering screw press ?
- Sweet potato starch making machine price analysis
- Economic importance of sweet potato in the Philippines
- What is the price of cassava grater machine ?
- Using automated potato starch processing equipment for starch production is a trend
- World potato starch production development prospect
- What are basis for cassava flour processing equipment selection ?
- Sweet potato production technology in Pakistan
- How does a flash dryer work ?
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
Leave a message