Tanzania client visit our factory about cassava processing equipment
This week, we have Tanzania client visit our factory about the cassava starch/ cassava flour/ Garri processing equipment.
Cassava is an important subsistence food crop in Tanzania, especially in the semi-arid areas and sometimes considered as a famine reserve when cereals fail due to its drought tolerance. 84 percent of the total production in the country is utilized as human food, the remaining percentages are for other uses like cassava starch making, livestock feed and export. Both cassava roots and cassava leaves are of major nutritional importance in the country. The estimated annual growth of cassava consumption demand for the period from 1980 to 2000 is 3.4 percent which is similar to the estimate for maize. Cassava is cultivated and produced in all regions of Tanzania.
The situation in Tanzania is that most people do not know who to process cassava, The customer come to looking for chances to build large factory of cassava processing equipment so that we meet the requirements of local market.
Here is the customer visiting us about cassava processing equipment
Leave a Message About Tanzania client visit our factory about cassava processing equipment
- Sweet potato starch processing plant price
- Cassava flour processing machine price
- New technology corn glucose manufacturing plant
- 2016 Abuja international cassava processing machine exhibition
- Doing Company starch extraction technology developed
- Doing Company invites you to visit the Lagos International Trade Fair!
- Doing Company took part in 2018 China Trade Week Ghana
- India customer visit our company for gluten making machine
- The feature of sweet potato starch processing line
- Professional sweet potato starch production line
Leave a message