The description of glucose plant
Liquid glucose plant
In China, SIDA company is a professional manufacturer of liquid glucose plant, SIDA company use the raw grain technology to make liquid glucose difrectly, The liquid glucose plant with features of using rice/corn directly, glucose syrup density according to customer's requirement, high DE is acceptable
Liquid glucose is clear or light yellow syrup derived from corn. Liquid glucose is regularly available in Europe, though less common in the United States and now availability & Consumption is increasing in India too.Liquid Glucose also called Corn syrup, made by using corn starch as a feedstock, and composed mainly of glucose. A series of two enzymatic reactions are used to convert the cornstarch to corn syrup, its major uses in commercially-prepared foods are as a thickener, sweetener, and for its moisture-retaining (humectant) properties which keep foods moist and help to maintain freshness.
The more general term glucose syrup is often used synonymously with corn syrup, since the former is most commonly made from corn starch. Technically, glucose syrup is any liquid starch hydro lysate of mono, di, and higher saccharide, and can be made from any sources of starch; wheat, corn and potatoes are the most common sources.The syrup is used in many of the same applications, especially in the processed food industry. Liquid glucose has high viscosity and low freezing point and does not crystallize like granular sugar.
Liquid glucose low freezing point makes it ideal for use in ice cream, making the ice cream smoother and the more stable. Some candies, most notably hard candies, gum, caramel and marshmallow, are made with liquid glucose because it prevents crystallization, reduces browning of the sugars and produces a clear product.
Liquid glucose is also used in soft drinks, especially diet sodas, in order to improve flavor and mouth feel and to control the level of sweetness of the drink.Liquid Glucose is used as a base to create gluconic, citric and kojic acids, which are then used in a variety of applications. In the medicine-making process, liquid glucose is useful as a sweetener for syrups and tonics.
Leave a Message About The description of glucose plant
- DOING tapioca starch processing machine sales to Liberia
- Pakistan customers visit DOING cassava starch equipment
- Doing Company celebrates Women's Day in 2019
- Cassava starch equipment ordered by Australian customer successfully delivered
- How to improve cassava grating machine working efficiency for cassava processing ?
- Automated vacuum dehydrator introduction
- What is the working process of hydrocyclone separator ?
- Doing Company Annual Meeting to Celebrate 2019 New Year
- DOING technical seminar for mechanical engineers
- Cassava flour processing flow chart
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
Leave a message