Enzyme technology of glucose syrup production
Glucose syrup production plant
Glucose syrup is a concentrated aqueous solution of glucose maltose and other nutritive saccharides from edible starch. The technology of glucose syrup production has developed from acid technology , acid-enzyme technology and enzyme technology . At present ,the enzyme technology of glucose syrup production is very popular for many glucose syrup production plant .
The enzyme technology of glucose syrup production from starch can be subdivided into the following process areas of liquefaction, saccharification, and purification and evaporation. The main process for enzyme technology of glucose syrup production is liquefaction and saccharification process.
Liquefaction of enzyme technology of glucose syrup production :
What is liquefaction during glucose syrup production ?
Glucose syrup production machine
The saccharified glucose syrup is filtered to remove fat and denatured protein released from the starch granules and may then be purified by passage through activated charcoal and ion-exchange resins . Then the purified glucose syrup will be evaporated at vacuum to remove the extra water to get the required density glucose syrup .
Our company supply the complete set glucose syrup production plant and supply the enzyme technology of glucose syrup production service to help our customer to start the glucose syrup production business.
Leave a Message About Enzyme technology of glucose syrup production
- Development trend of sweet potato starch production in Nigeria
- Starch production in the world
- Wheat starch and gluten manufacturing
- Uses of cassava flour
- Market overview for cassava and cassava production in Africa
- Commercial uses for sweet potato starch
- Setting up cassava flour production plant in Nigeria for Profits
- Investing in cassava flour production
- Development status of cassava starch production in Ghana
- Potato starch uses
Leave a message