Liquid glucose applications
Liquid glucose plant
Liquid glucose performs to bring out the delicate flavor in candies. High viscosity, humidity, sweetness and pervasion. Does not crystallize on storage and prevents crystallization of sucrose in combined syrups. Lowers freezing point. Keeps food products soft and fresh. Excellent food preservative Provides body and cohesiveness Emulsion stabilizer.
Liquid glucose applications:
Industries – Candy, Confectionary, Ice Cream, Jams, Jelly, Chewing Gum, Canned Fruits, Syrup Making, Bakery
•Jelly & Jam – Liquid Glucose Prevents Cane Sugar Ingredient from Crystallizing, ensured by Dextrin of the Glucose Syrup.
• Increasing Sweetness of the products by acting as sweetener up to extent.
• Corn Syrup can replace the Cane Sugar up to 20-50%, depend upon the product to be made.
• Confectionary – Corn Syrup – Non Crystallizing substance with less sweetness can successfully produce a homogenous and palatable confectionary product.
• Hard candies can be made completely from Liquid Glucose without adding cane sugar.
• Ice Cream – It gives homogenous smoother texture with definite advantage of preventing cane sugar crystallization.
• Bakery Product – In several product help to keep them in soft condition. Corn Syrup gives body, Bulk & Sweetness to the product.
• Addition of Corn Syrup up to 10% prevents caking & gives better shine in certain application.
• Liquid Glucose is also used to make Chewing gum to impart flavor taste & thickness....
Leave a Message About Liquid glucose applications
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to store sweet potatoes for winter ?
- Potato starch processing plant layout - water and electricity configuration
- Sweet potato starch processing in the Philippines
- Economic importance of cassava in Nigeria
- How to choose potato starch processing machine ？
- Sweet potato starch uses
- Tips on selecting sweet potato starch making machine manufacturer
- Potato starch uses
- Cassava grinding machine technology updating in Nigeria
Leave a message
Tel/Whatsapp:+86 135 2661 5783