Potato starch processing plant layout - water and electricity configuration
With the development of technology, more and more potato starch processing plant choose professional potato starch processing machine instead of traditional manual labor, which not only reduces the burden and pressure of workers, but also improves the potato production efficiency, and thus can effectively increase the potato processing and profit of enterprises. However, potato starch processing plant requires a lot of water and electricity in potato starch production process. In order to ensure quality and efficiency, how to configure water and electricity for potato starch processing plant layout? Here we will explain this question for you.
Potato starch processing plant
1. Water configuration
Due to there are a lot of sediment attached on the outer skin of potato during harvesting. Therefore, water configuration is a necessary part of potato starch processing plant layout. A great amount of water is needed in the production process of potato starch processing. In order to improve the quality of potato starch, most professional potato starch processing plant is recommended to configure water with a relatively low mass hardness, namely soft water, because calcium and magnesium ions in high hardness water will affect the color and ash of the potato starch. For the potato starch processing plant, in addition to the water quality, it is best to configure the water tower with the capacity to meet the standard for the potato starch processing equipment to ensure that the outlet water has a certain pressure and sufficient water volume.
2. Electricity configuration
Potato starch processing plant layout also requires electricity configuration for potato starch processing equipment needs to be energized during use. In order to ensure that the voltage and current fluctuations will not affect the equipment itself and the operation of potato starch processing plant, it is necessary to make the voltage meet the requirements of the equipment. In additation, there are a lot of water in potato starch production process. Therefore, it is necessary to do grounding protection for the equipment to avoid accidents. The wiring of the motor should be placed 10 to 20 cm above the ground to prevent water from entering the wire.
Potato starch processing plant layout
The above is the water and electricity configuration in potato starch processing plant layout. Only when the water and electricity are appropriately configured, can the potato starch processing equipment be more secure when used, and the potato processing environment will be better, and the quality of potato starch is better, and can also effectively reduce energy consumption.
Henan Doing Machinery is a professional starch processing equipment manufacturer, expect providing professional starch processing machinery, DOING engineers can also provide potato starch processing plant layout, old plant renovation, equipment manufacturing, delivery, installation, commissioning and other services. You are welcomed to contact us about about potato starch processing plant layout issue.
Leave a Message About Potato starch processing plant layout - water and electricity configuration
- Factors affecting the yield of sweet potato starch for sweet potato starch processing
- What is the cost of cassava processing equipment ?
- How to maintain dewatering screw press ?
- Sweet potato starch making machine price analysis
- Economic importance of sweet potato in the Philippines
- What is the price of cassava grater machine ?
- Using automated potato starch processing equipment for starch production is a trend
- World potato starch production development prospect
- What are basis for cassava flour processing equipment selection ?
- Sweet potato production technology in Pakistan
- How does a flash dryer work ?
- Potato starch processing flow chart
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
Leave a message