Potato starch production in India
The compound annual growth rate of the market of potato starch production in India will increase by 4.05% between 2016 and 2021.
The International Potato Center (CIP) says that less than 50% of the globally grown potatoes are used for fresh potato consumption. The rest are processed into potato food and food ingredients, potato raw material is used for animal feeding or processed into starch for industrial and other uses.
Potato& potato starch
In addition, the application of potato starch production in India for the food industry is evolving in ways that were almost unimaginable more than a decade ago – from bakeries and confectionery to soups and sauces, ready-to-eat meals, dairy products and other starch-containing masses manufactured food.
The benefits of potato-derived products to the human body are difficult to achieve with other products – such as fat reduction and enhancement of texture and taste.
The potato starch production in India is gluten-free and it is beneficial for people who are intolerant to gluten or sensitive to wheat. It also helps lower plasma cholesterol and triglyceride concentrations while increasing satiety and can even help the body reduce fat storage.
Rotary washing machine
Potato crop was harvested in India with huge production, and even meets the daily needs of Asia. These machines are needed when the potato processing into potato starch production in India, like rotary washing machine and airflow flash dryer.
The rotary washing machine is the key link of potato starch production in India. The new rotary washing machine further cleans and rinses, improves the cleanliness of potato cleaning. Besides, it has the effect of peeling. The spiral type has the function of quantitative cleaning and lifting. The vertical stone removing machine has the functions of stone removal, cleaning and lifting. Under normal circumstances, the cleaning of potatoes should be combined with multiple devices to achieve results.
The flash drying machine is the most important section in the potato starch processing, potato material enters the drying pipe from the powder feeding machine, and the fresh air is heated by the radiator to be mixed with the wet material sent to the drying pipe by the powdering machine. The heat is suspended in the hot air stream for heat exchange in the heat and mass transfer process due to the power of the fan. The dried material is further sieved into the finished starch that meets the requirements of our customer. Then the finished starch can be packaged. (You can also use artificial drying to replace the flash dryer machine or directly sell wet potato starch production in India.)
Flash drying machine
Demand for starch and starch-derived products is growing in the global market today, and the growing demand for natural sweeteners in the food processing and beverage industries is expected to drive the potato starch production in Indian market.
One of the drivers of increasing demand for potato starch production in India is the rise of the industrial starch market in the Asia Pacific region, particularly in China and India. China's starch consumption accounts for half of the region's starch consumption, most of which is due to the growing demand for baked goods in Europe.
Leave a Message About Potato starch production in India
- World potato starch production development prospect
- What is the cost of cassava processing equipment ?
- Overview of sweet potato starch industry in China
- How to maintain potato starch machine ?
- How to set up cassava processing plant ? Cassava processing plant layout design
- How to store sweet potatoes for winter ?
- Potato starch processing plant layout - water and electricity configuration
- Sweet potato starch processing in the Philippines
- Economic importance of cassava in Nigeria
- How to choose potato starch processing machine ？
- How to remove starch from cassava ?
- How to process high quality cassava flour ?
- Modern rice milling process
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
Leave a message